Wednesday 8 April 2015

Evaluation Question Four: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Technologies I have used are the following:
  • Canon DSLR 550D and charger
  • College Tripod
  • Apple Mac
  • Sandisk SD card 8GB

Computer programmes:
  • Safari
  • Messages
  • Calendar
  • iTunes
  • Reminders
  • iPhoto
  • Quicktime player
  • Preview
  • Garage Band
  • Final Cut Pro
  • Microsoft Office - Word and Powerpoint
  • Photohshop CS6
Internet sites:
Through using these different media technologies, my skill base has increased massively wand so has my confidence with using the software. Some of my developed skills from using these technologies include:
  • Photo manipulation
  • Photography
  • Following conventions of existing products
  • Research and planning stages
  • Post production
  • Evaluation
Then through the process to A2, I have learned completely new skills, including:
  •  video manipulation
  • editing 
  • shooting moving image
I have created a Prezi to show how I have used some of the above media technologies in more depth, so that I can also reflect on how my skills have developed and improved over the time period, as I went through each proccess of my coursework:





No comments:

Post a Comment